Horizon – ‘Where the Ends Meet’
Horizon as the name suggests is a club where Liberal arts and Fine arts come together. This is an attempt of ours — quoting Aristotle "Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” To educate the heart where if not voice then words if not words then colors shall let you come into the open.
Horizon, English Literary Club plays a vital role in excavating the literary knowledge. It brings together imaginary minds. From Chaucer to Shakespeare; from Jane Austen to Arundhati Roy; from Michelangelo to Pablo Picasso, we have activities assimilating the intelligent minds. It highlights the broader meaning of perspectives and dreams. It elevates the importance of creativity at diverse levels, creating a lens of windows and mirrors through which we can connect with our humanity and seek after the truth of ourselves and the world of people.
Horizon extends its reach in Culture, Experience, Knowledge and Language. Therefore, our endeavor is to make Little Flower Campus a better place where every other student would live many lives through books and fine arts thus empathizing with the fellow students and fellow humans.
Horizon shall be a platform for every student to enhance his/her skills in Poetry, Drama, Painting— where passion comes before perfection, and it’s a place where minds meet minds, ideas are discussed and acted upon. • Sharpening the skills of logical thinking
• Students will learn to analyze issues and come up with solutions
• Develop self-efficacy
• Enhance the general knowledge base
• Refining the literary skills of the students but also
• Developing curiosity to know more
• Prepare students to work in a global community by teaching them about social, political and moral issues
• Build confidence to be at ease not only professionally but also socially
• Increase awareness of the World around us
• Boost positive habits like reading and independent research
• Offer a competing platform for the knowledge-hungry students to cultivate a passion for quizzing, Debating, creative writing, literature, etc.